Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wind it up!

What a lovely phrase, "Wind it up!" I immediately think of crank-start automobiles, Victrolas with 78 rpm records, golden clocks ticking away on mantels, sandals straps winding their way up a Roman's leg (wait, I may have gone too far there.)

But it's also quite a modern phrase. Let's get the party started. Let's kick things off. Crank up the energy. And in the sexual sense, well, I'll let your imagination fill in the image.

In the context of this blog, Wind it Up serves as a my call to action. I am going to write on Books, Movies, Television, Dance, Current Events, Kittens, Teaching, Home schooling, Faith, Philosophy, and anything I can think of.  Maybe it'll just be all the stuff that winds me up in good ways and bad.

I'm gathering ideas and titles from my everyday life experiences. When they arrive, maybe the readers will gather here as well.  Until then, I'm off to have some of those experiences.

Wind it Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean! I don't mind disagreement and snark, but I won't tolerate abuse. Wit is especially appreciate.